No ads found for this position

Picture of aerial firing outside Salman Khan’s residence public

The assailants, arriving on two motorcycles, discharged four rounds before swiftly fleeing the scene.

No ads found for this position

KATHMANDU: Shots were fired outside Salman Khan’s illustrious Galaxy apartment in Bandra during the early hours of Sunday morning.

The assailants, arriving on two motorcycles, discharged four rounds before swiftly fleeing the scene.

Fortunately, Salman Khan was safe within his residence at the time of the attack.

Following the alarming event, Maharashtra Chief Minister Eknath Shinde promptly reached out to Salman Khan, extending assurances of support and directing the Mumbai police commissioner to escalate security measures around the actor.

Consequently, a visible augmentation in security personnel has been observed outside Khan’s residence.

In a bid to swiftly bring the perpetrators to justice, Mumbai police have released images capturing the faces of the assailants. Sources within the police department revealed that the weapon employed in the attack was a 7.6 bore firearm.

Furthermore, forensic experts meticulously collected evidence, including recovered bullets and the seized motorcycle belonging to the suspects, to aid in the ongoing investigation.

As the forensic team diligently analyzes the gathered evidence, the incident has sparked widespread concern and calls for enhanced security measures to safeguard public figures in the bustling city of Mumbai.

Both suspects could be from outside the state and may stand at a height of 5 feet 8 inches, as informed by the police.

salman firing

All CCTV cameras installed outside Salman’s residence have been seized by the authorities.

The responsibility for the incident has been claimed by the Lawrence Bishnoi group, as publicly stated on a Facebook page, which also hinted at potential future attacks on Salman. However, police have not confirmed the authenticity of this post.

Further details from the police are yet to be provided. It’s only indicated that the investigation into the incident is ongoing.