No ads found for this position
Movie

Nepali movie ‘Sydney’ to be made after the name of Sydney

The film's production, directed by Dev Kumar Shrestha, was officially announced on Sunday during a program in the capital.

No ads found for this position

KATHMANDU: The Nepali film ‘Sydney’ will be named after Sydney, one of Australia’s major cities and a dream destination for Nepali students.

The film’s production, directed by Dev Kumar Shrestha, was officially announced on Sunday during a program in the capital. Sabin Shrestha and Rima Bishwokarma will star in the film, which will begin filming at the end of Baisakh (April/May).

The film, which will be produced by Oh My God Entertainment and Acharya Brothers, will be shot in Nepal for 20% of the time and in Sydney for the other 80%. Director Shrestha stated that other actors will be chosen for the film before it begins filming.

The story will be told from Nepal to Australia in the film. Essentially, the film will tell the story of the difficulties that Nepalese face after arriving in Australia.

The film’s producers are Chola Bahadur Acharya and Bhimraj Rasaili, and it is hosted by Amber Rasaili. Hari Bahadur Ghale will direct the film, which was written by Yugal Dhwaj Karki. Shankar Pandey is the film’s production designer.

Rasaili, the presenter, is confident that the film, which will be produced in the action and thriller genres, will be of high quality. He believes the film’s plot is good.

Sabin stated in the show that he will play an active role. “In fact, I’ve done many action films before,” he explained. This time, however, something different will be seen. My role may also appear to be different.

Similarly, Rima said that the story attracted her to work in the film. She is excited to share the screen with Sabin for the first time in the film.

 

Comments