No ads found for this position
Fire in Cowshed

Cowshed caught fire in Tehrathum

The fire was brought under control with the help of the police, local residents and the fire brigade.

No ads found for this position

KATHMANDU: A fire broke out in Tehrathum, Chhathar Rural Municipality-4, Fakchamara Karki Village.

Otan Bahadur Karki’s cowshed caught fire on Wednesday night due to an electrical short, destroying 10 goats, 34 chickens, firewood, and the cowshed.

The fire was brought under control with the help of the police, local residents and the fire brigade.

Also, the police is conducting necessary investigations in this regard.

Comments